Building your own dream home or renovating your existing home is an incredibly exciting time. What is not so exciting is the dust, dirt and debris that is left by builders when they move on. This after build dirt needs extra manpower to clean it up properly. Clean Refresh London are your perfect partner for this cleaning. We offer a superior after build cleaning service that will leave your space sparkling and clean, so that you are can enjoy your new home.
You can book our cleaning service for house clean after builders in London easily in a Minute.
How does after building cleaning differ from regular house cleaning service?
We have teams with experience in both types of cleaning.
Get the most out of your after construction cleaning service
Check the following with your after building cleaning service:
- Do they have access to running water and electricity?
Construction sites, even completed ones often don’t have access to running water or electricity. They can also be turned off for safety reasons which means that cleaning services will need to have access to their own water and electricity to be able to clean. Before you book an after building cleaning service, check that they have access to these utilities if yours have been turned off, or need to be turned off.
- Book the cleaning service once construction activities have stopped
If you get a cleaning service in while there are still House Clean After Builders In London on the property it will impact on the cleaning the team can do. If builders are still busy, there will still be dust and dirt accumulating as well as additional people on site, all contributing to the build up of dirt. While you might be eager to get the cleaning done so you can move in, it is best to wait at least 24 hours after the builders have finished. If the property is empty and clear of people and building, our team can go in and clean quickly and efficiently, allowing you to move into a spotless home.
- Share all the details.
For clean refresher London, to provide you with the best possible service and an accurate quote, it is essential that we are provided with accurate and detailed information. When you are requesting a quote, give as much information as you can, including how big the space is your need cleaning (is it an entire home, or simply a renovated room), did the builders leave debris that needs to be removed, what kind of construction took place and any other information you may feel is relevant. No detail is too small. The more information given means that an accurate quote can be given. It also ensures that when our team arrives, they arrive with the correct equipment and the right amount of people for the job required.
- Schedule one service at a time.
It is very hard to clean a property when there are other people walking in and out, it is for this reason that it is best to schedule each service you need at different times, ideally you want the cleaners to come in absolutely last. If you have booked plumbers, painters or carpet cleaners, get them to come in at different times so that they can do what they need to do uninterrupted. Each service will also make additional dirt and you want this to all be cleaned once off. It is with this in mind that we recommend getting your after building cleaning team in last, once everything else has been done. If you do this you will avoid getting cleaners in a few times.
- Allow enough time for the cleaning process
After building cleaning can often take longer than regular house cleaning, depending on the size of the project. A lot of dust and dirt accumulates through the building process and it will take time to clean it all away. If you have had renovations done, you might need to clean other areas of the property as well as the dust settles everywhere. Make sure you set aside enough time for this to be done as it can not be rushed.
All a bit confusing?
You can call our team on 020 8496 9520 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Happiness Team will be happy to help you through any questions or concerns you may have about booking our professional after building cleaning service.
What we don’t do
There are some services that we do not offer as part of our after building cleaning service:
- light bulbs and fixtures:Light bulbs, fixtures and furniture can be fragile and as such it can be a challenge to clean them properly. It is for these reasons, and the legal responsibility involved, that we generally do not clean these areas.
- Storage areas, garages and patios: Very often the cleaning of garages, patios and storage spaces need to be cleaned using specific pressure hoses. Our after building cleaning team do not have these types of hoses available and as such are unable to offer this cleaning service.
- Carpets: Carpet cleaning uses specific equipment that is used solely for the cleaning of carpets. Our team do not have access to these carpet cleaning systems. It is advised that carpet cleaning is done either before or after our team has been in to clean.
- Outside windows: Our team are capable of cleaning easy to reach windows but are unable to clean any windows that require ladders or specialised equipment. This is mainly for health and safety reasons.
If you are now ready to make your cleaning service booking, the next step is to book your after building cleaning with Clean Refresher London.