Can you tell me more about your heavy-duty cleaning?
Generally we offer our clients a flat rate that remains the same for their cleaning, this allows for everyone to plan and budget accordingly. There are instances where special rules need to be applied, like in the case of heavy-duty cleaning. When this happens we will do our best to ensure that the prices quoted are fair.
- What conditions would this include? A home that hasn’t been cleaned thoroughly for several months or years, especially when there are multiple residents and pets. A home like this would need to be cleaned thoroughly and deeper than a home that has been cleaned regularly. It would also include conditions such as cluttered surfaces, spoiled food, mold, grease on the walls, fur on the walls and appliances, strong animal or cigarette odors.
- What happens if your home falls into this category? If our team of cleaners arrive at your home and determines that the cleaning services required are outside the range of services we offer, there are 3 options available to you:
- We spend the amount of time that you have booked at the house and do what we can in the allotted time. Generally the time allotted to a clean is 4 hours of labor by 2 or 3 cleaners. In the case of deep cleans, we probably will not be able to meet all of your requirements on your checklist in the allotted time. but we have had very impressive results.
- The second option is that you can select our “heavy duty” extra. This will allow us to be better prepared to take on the scope of work required and send enough cleaners with the right type of equipment and products. This option will cost you more but at the end product will be well worth it as you will see the difference. If you haven’t selected this option before time, our team will put this option forward as a solution if we are able to accommodate the extra work. Based on our past experiences we are able to make it happen most of the time.
- The final option is to cancel the work. We will not charge you if this is the case.